Chair: Kuo-Chen Yeh
- The Chair of the Executive Committee is the Coordinator of MBAS, and the Committee members are formed by the Chairs of the four Committees.
- The Executive Committee evaluates the qualification of future faculty applicants and also current faculties if needed.
- The Executive Committee assists the MBAS coordinator for some tough issues occurred within the program.
Chair: Ming-Hsiun Hsieh
Co-Chair: Ho-Ming Chen
Wan-Hsing Cheng; Chen-Hui Chen; Cheng-Fu Kao; Jun-Yi Leu; Shih-Long Tu ; Wen-Chin Yang; Fuh-Jyh Jan
- The Admission Committee evaluates and interviews qualified students for program admission.
- The Admission Committee updates the regulations for admission.
- The Admission Committee plans MBAS program promotion tour or joins the TIGP promotion tour.
- The Admission Committee holds a student recruiting meeting tailored to local students once or twice a year.
Chair: Yung-Feng Liao
Co-Chair: Hsin-Hung Yeh
Hau-Hsuen Hwang; Guang-Yuh Jauh; Tien-Shin Yu
Student Affairs Committee
- The Curriculum Committee enlists faculty and coordinates the required and elected courses each semester.
- The Curriculum Committee surveys regularly the students' responses to all offered courses, and then gives recommendation for improvements and/or modifications during faculty meetings.
- The Curriculum Committee reviews the newly apply course to be opened in MBAS.
- The Curriculum Committee arranges the annual retreat in coordination with NCHU for the Ph.D. candidates of MBAS.
Chair: Chih-Horng Kuo
Co-Chair: Hongyong Fu
Pi-Fang Linda Chang; Yet-Ran Chen; Sen-Lin Tang; Yi-Hsien Su
Student Qualification Committee
- The Student Affair Committee holds an annual Program Orientation for new students in the beginning of each academic year.
- The Student Affair Committee approves any student's short-leave request.
- The Student Affair Committee acts as the grievance committee for the students and teachers. The Members record the incidents and serve as the mediators. Executive Committee might also involve in special case(s) upon requested by the Student Affair Committee.
- The Student Affair Committee assigns faculties as mentors for the first-year students until they have chosen a thesis advisor.
- The Student Affair Committee organizes the year-end party of MBAS graduate program and at least one field trip to NCHU or others.
Chair: Tzyy-Jen Chiou
Co-Chair: Erh-Min Lai
Lie-Fen Shyur; Tsung-Han Lee; Yuki Nakamura; Ling-Huei Yih
- The Student Qualification Committee evaluates the abstracts of non-thesis proposals submitted by the students twice a year. After approving the abstract, the Committee appoints an ad-hoc Subcommittee of four to six members to preside over the oral presentation and evaluate the candidacy of each student.
- The ad-hoc Subcommittee Chair for specific case finds an alternative committee member to replace for those who not being able to serve in a specific case.
- The Student Qualification Committee evaluates student performance in the first 1-3 year or before the students finding a thesis supervisor.