Research Assistant position opening (Hui-Ming Chen Lab)
Research focusing: exploration of potential phytomedicines for immunotherapies against cancer and other immune disorders toward clinical application.
1. Animal experiments, processing primary animal tissue/human blood, cell culture and general lab techniques
2. Engage in appropriate and available technologies/platforms to facilitate the progress of project.
3. Presentation of project results to internal and external parties.
1. Master/Bachelor's degree in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacology or other related fields.
2. English reading/writing, highly motivated, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
3. Priority Consideration: Candidates with experience of immunological background and primary animal tissues/human blood, animal experiments.
Salary will be offered based on the qualifications and experience under Academia Sinica’s scale. The year-end bonus is 1.5 month. Work performance will be evaluated and for future promotion/justification for salary increase, accordingly.
Contact: Hui-Ming Chen
Please send the following required documents for application
1. Cover letter (briefly state your background, motivation for application, self and career planning)
3. Other working/research experiences
4. Contact information of 2 References
MS starting salary from NT$37,300.
2020/10/19 11:00 AM
Auditorium A134, Agricultural Technology Building 2020/11/09 11:00 AM
戴廷恩博士 (行政院農業委員會農業試驗所花卉研究中心 研究員兼主任)
Auditorium A134, Agricultural Technology Building