Research assistant position opening in Tai-Na Wu’s laboratory
Research topic: Studies and clinical application of herbs and gut microbes for human disease treatment including cancer and other immune-related disorders
1. Processing primary animal or human cells, cell culture, and general lab techniques (Western blot, RT-qPCR, ELISA, flow cytometry…)
2. With animal-handling experiences and immunological background.
3. Scientific paper reading, experimental result analysis and presentation.
4. Deal with house-keeping work and help laboratory management.
1. Master/Bachelor's degree in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacology or other related fields.
2. Highly motivated, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork.
3. Priority Consideration: Candidates with experience in flow cytometry and processing of primary cells and animal experiments.
*Salary is based on the qualifications and experience under Academia Sinica’s scale. (With Master degree, entry level salary $38,000~40,000 NTD/month)。 The year-end bonus is 1.5 month. Work performance will be evaluated for yearly salary adjustment.
*Please send the following information to the e-mail: email@example.com
1. Cover letter (briefly state your background, motivation for application, and future career planning) 2. Resume (including the research experience)
MS starting salary from NT$37,300.
2020/10/19 11:00 AM
Auditorium A134, Agricultural Technology Building 2020/11/09 11:00 AM
戴廷恩博士 (行政院農業委員會農業試驗所花卉研究中心 研究員兼主任)
Auditorium A134, Agricultural Technology Building